Monday, October 12, 2009

New Product Monday at Funky Playground!

Hi everybody,

Just a quick post before I head to work. I hope you all had a fantastic weekend and enjoyed your time with your loved ones! Hannah has Fall Vacation - meaning, school is off for two weeks. Today, she will spend the night at my parents house. This is always a highlight for her, as my parents really spoil her. It so reminds me of the times I've spent with my Granny...

It is new product Monday at the Funky Playground and I have three products up as well :)

They are loooooow priced until Wednesday, so jump over to FPD and grab them in time!

First up is my part of a collab, I made with Tania Shaw and Wendy Page. It is bold, fun and comes with lots of glitter.

It's my Party - only $2 (you save 43%!!!)


Next are two products of my Nifty Essentials Collection - the name says it all, they add just the perfect finishing touch to all your pages in seconds.

Lollipop Fun - only $1 (you save 50%!!!)


Glitzi Borders - only $1 (you save 50%!!!)


Furthermore, I've put some of my products at Digital Freebies on 50% off. Just check it out and save $$$ :)

That's all for today,
Danie

No comments: