Tuesday, October 06, 2009

2010 CD Calendars and Falltastic kit arrived :)

Oh my, I've neglected my blog once again... *sigh*
I have been to NYC (Yay!!!!!) once again for a couple of days and really enjoyed my time there. Even though I travel there at least once a year, I always discover something new. Not to mention all the great people to meet there! I will post some photos soon.

Look what I have been busy with - my first two 2010 Calendars are ready and will hit my Digital Freebies store today (They are such CUTE gifts for your loved ones!) As well as my Falltastic kit, which is just right for the coming fall days and photos. So hurry over to Digital Freebies, as all of these will be 30% off from Today until next Tuesday (Oct. 13th)

Here are some previews:

Falltastic Kit



Falltastic - The Papers



2010 Baby Boy CD Calendar



2010 Baby Girl CD Calendar



That's all for today
Danie

No comments: