Thursday, October 15, 2009

Some layouts - yay, finally :)

Hi all,

I've just stolen myself some minutes and sneaked off the living room (Hannah has 2 weeks of vacation right now....), to post some of my recent layouts ;)

First one is a layout of our Summer Vacation in 2008. I loved this template from listgirl (Christine Newman) and it was just perfect to scrap some photos of our vacation in Fuerteventura.


credits:Just Add Water Collab by Daniela Austen and Valorie Brown here @ Funky Playground Designs, template by listgirl (Christine Newman), which can be found on her blog

Next one shows some photos of the farm vacation I had with Hannah and my parents, while hubby rebuilt our kitchen back in May this year :) We had such fun - especially Hannah. And I really enjoyed the time spent with my parents and her.


credits: Wild Oats by Sarah Bennett at FPD; Stitching: Natali; Template: Anita Designs

Allright - that's it for today. Don't want to leave Hannah alone too long - you never now what she plots...LOL
Danie

4 comments:

Tiffany Shanks. said...

I love your layout with the sun, it is so creative, did you do the layout yourself? Thank you for your comment on my page.

Tiffany Shanks. said...

I love your layout with the sun, it is so creative, did you do the layout yourself? Thank you for your comment on my page.

Vivayne said...

great layouts!!

listgirl said...

Hi Danie - thanks so much for stopping by my blog a while ago. I love what you did with my "My Sunhine" template! It looks awesome. I especially liked that you put a narrow horizontal photo in one of the sun "rays"! Great job!