Saturday, September 05, 2009

Little Monster Girl - Club Kit at Digital Freebies AND A FREEBIE!!!!!

Hello everybody,

Claudi Designs and I teamed up once again to bring you September's Club Kits at Digital Freebies. We decided to go with a monster theme and the kits really turned out C U T E LOL

Claudi has Little Monster Boy and I created Little Monster Girl - you can get BOTH kits for just $5 at Digital Freebies



Furthermore, I have some super cute add-ons for the kit:

Quick Page Set 1



Quick Page Set 2


Add-on


Alpha


Brag Book


Tattered Papers


And hurry - all add-ons are on sale for 30% off until coming Tuesday!!!!! You don't want to miss that great deal!!!!!!

And we also have some cute Freebies for you, which coordinate with the Club Kit :-) You get 3 Quick Pages - just hurry over to Digital Freebies and proceed to the Download Center. Under Club Kit section, you can download our free pages. But you have to be registered in order to download!

Here is what my Freebie looks like:



That's all for today,
Danie

1 comment:

Linda Walton aka bobbysgirlforever said...

Danie Girl, you two have come up with the CUTEST monsters!

I've been HORRIBLY MIA, just posted for the first time in almost two weeks and saw YOUR new post on my blog roll and just HAD to come and say HELLO my sweet friend, hope to find you WELL and I wish you a MOST lovely weekend with Thorsten and Miss Hannah!

I shall have to come back and catch up with you when we return from our little trip to Yosemite this weekend.

Love and hugs,
Linda :-D