Sunday, August 29, 2010

I am back and I have some great new products in tow

Look what I have in my stores for you - some really cute, girly stuff!

First two products were added to my scrapbook elements store and are on sale (25% off) today and tomorrow (Aug 30th). So hurry up to grab your favorite!

Looking for the perfect kit to scrap the photos of your little girl? Search no further - you found it with this awesome kit! Jam-packed with lots of great papers and gorgeous, unique and one-of-a-kind elements, this kit soon will become your first choice! Included: 14 Papers (10 patterned, 4 solids) and 30+ Elements

Sassy Scrapkit





And I also have a matching alpha, which comes with a full set of lower case letters, numbers and some symbols

Sassy Alpha



And in case you are looking for an easy way to get your layouts done, just try out my NIFTY TEMPLATES, which are available in my scrapdish store - $1 each!!!! This is such a great bargain!

Each Template comes with two files - one PSD (for photoshop users) and one TIF (for other users)

Nifty Templates 23




Nifty Templates 24



Hope you like my new products and enjoy them as much as I enjoyed creating them!
Hugs
Danie

2 comments:

Linda Walton aka bobbysgirlforever said...

Danie Girl!

WOOT, WOOT darlin', aren't you the SASSY one! He, he ...

This kit makes me SMILE big! Lovely colors and, indeed, LOTS of unique ellies! I immediately chuckled and fell in love with, "I didn't do it!" How appropriate for all of us mothers with SASSY little girls! ROFL!

Glad I caught your post before heading off to bed sweetie. :D

Wishing you a SWEET and FABULOUS weekend with your lovies!

Linda XOXO

Unknown said...

Love this kit. Would love to be able to use it for my blog design. Do you allow CU for such purposes or do you provide a CU license?