Saturday, November 07, 2009

DSD is here!!!! And get 50% off in both of my stores!

I have been busy all week to keep up with all the greatness which is going on here! Both of my stores - FPD and Scrapdish - are 50% off until Monday 9th. I have some fantastic new goodies uploaded for you so hop over and look what's there for you :)

I have uploaded my first Winter Kit this year. It is called Snow Much Fun and just jamm-packed with lots of cute and whimsical goodies!!! And of course it is 50% off until Monday 9th.

Here is what the kit looks like and what the awesome CTs over at FPD have made with it - these girls are truly amazing:




Amy's Layout


Bre's Layout


Julie's Layout


Trish's Layout


Memi's Layout


I also have a FPD Sampler in my store. Great thing is, that each of the FPD designers has made a mini kit, paper pack or alpha with the same color palette. You can buy the different stuff in the various FPD Designer Stores and can mix and match everything! How cool is this???



And there are also some CUTE uploads to my Scrapdish store



I even managed to have my FIRST Templates ever uploaded to Scrapdish. I like them a lot, as they are whimsical, fun and versatile. They come in both - PSD and TIF format

Nifty Templates 1


Nifty Templates 2



Wow, this was a LONG post, LOL I am now hunting for some great bargains myself :)
Hope you have the greatest DSD and a wonderful weekend with your loved ones!
Hugs
Danie

1 comment:

Linda Walton aka bobbysgirlforever said...

Hello my SCRAPPALICIOUS friend!!! I am finally back to some blog hopping and have missed you TERRIBLY Danie Girl!

You are such a BUSY lady and I am LOVING your new goodies! I just LOVE this time of the year and it's such a FUN time to give out LOTS of goodies!

I hope to find you, Thorsten and Miss Hannah staying healthy and having a GRAND time together!

Take care sweetheart and CONGRATS on the new store since I last visited! :D

Love and hugs,
Linda <3