Wednesday, July 29, 2009

2 days left...and a speed scrap :)

Hi y'all,

Me again, bringing you today's freebie :)

It is a cute Quick Page, made with my Breezy Scrapkit, which is available in my store at Funkyplaygrounddesigns.

As usual, please do not share links - send people over to my blog instead :)





SORRY - LINK EXPIRED


And don't forget to join us at FPD on Saturday August 1st, 9pm, for a wonderful speed scrap, hosted by MissTiina and Hutchie! This will be lots of fun, ladies! Here is the link to the relevant thread: Speed Scrap




Hugs,
Danie

2 comments:

Linda Walton aka bobbysgirlforever said...

It NEVER fails my SWEET Danie Girl! Whenever I am thinking about you and wondering what you are up to, you appear on my blog or Facebook!

I've not been around much lately with trying to take on the challenge of selling my designs again (I am SOOOO slow!) and you made my day when I saw your congrats on my blog just now! I sure do MISS you!

I am SO happy for you at two stores now and ALL of the WONDERFUL new people you've had the pleasure of meeting and them, YOU!

How is Miss Hannah and how was your trip to Spain??? I would SO love to travel to Europe again one day!

Wishing you a WONDERFUL rest of the week dear friend and hope to catch you again VERY soon!

Love and hugs,
Linda :-D

P.S. You are VERY brave to be SPEED SCRAPPING! I get shaky just thinking about it! I am, again, SOOOO slow! ROFL! XOXO

Anonymous said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 29 Jul [LA 07:00pm, NY 09:00pm] - 30 Jul [UK 02:00am, OZ 12:00pm] ).